
Nathan has given us his first word which was "Cracker" which if you know Nathan suits him perfectly as he has quite the appetite! :) He actually said it about a month ago but I was a little behind in getting the blog up and going. :\ He can also say "Kitty-Cat", well it actually sounds like "Kit-Ca" but close enough lol and he just said "Hi" for the first time on Monday to his Auntie Jenn on the phone.
Also, he has learned a bit of sign language. Daycare teaches them a few signs, so far he can do the sign for "cracker" and "more". I will try to get a picture of him while he's doing one of them. He does it really quick though so it will be hard to capture it.
5 comments:
He always has such a HUGE smile on his face.
what a cutie.. man do they ever grow up fast...
LOL He does love his crackers!!I love watching him do the sign language..its so cute. What a smart little boy:)
His intelligence must come from his granny.....lmao
Yes definately got his smarts from his Granny..*cough* lol
Post a Comment