I got it!!! Here is Nathan asking Daddy for a cracker, and most of the time he does say cracker as he does the hand sign for it. Too cute! :)
But now that he has learned that doing this gets him a reward, he tends to walk around quite a bit doing the sign for a craker. lol
8 comments:
Is that ever cute ... once they figure out how to communicate, there's no stopping them.
Nathan looks so cute and hopeful. I think the sign language stuff is neat... do they do North American Sign?
Thomas wasn't an early talker but he figured out his own sign language and we all just did as he signed. It wasn't until Dad pointed out that Thomas didn't need to learn to talk because we were all learning his language that we quit responding to his beck and call... He started talking after that.
I love the pictures! Soo cute. Nick couldn't help but laugh everytime he asks for a cracker lol. He finds it halarious!
Love this kid! When he said "hi" to me on the phone I just melted!
This is so awesome.....I believe teaching them early signing so early is great.
He's so CUTE!
I think it's just baby sign language, just so that they can communicate their needs before they can actually ask for it. I'm sure once he can talk the sign language will go out the window lol
That's funny about Thomas! Smart kid though that he could train you guys to understand him instead :)
Seems like a good thing to be able to communicate with sign language as long as he uses more than one finger to do it
That would be the Gryper version of sign language!!
Post a Comment