Well I thought it was time to join the world of blogging along with the rest of you so here we are! I've been checking out people's blogs now for a while and thought I should really do one too. :)
Here are some pics of Nathan. Time has just flown by, I can't believe he's already 14 months!! He's doing awesome and just loving daycare - already has a girlfriend I am told..that's my boy! lol
4 comments:
Welcome to blogging Pam.
Nathan looks like he's a happy little boy.
What a cutie he is ... glad to see you've joined the blogging madness!
YAH PAM.....Glad you are up and running now as well. This is great. Welcome to blogger.
Nathan is really getting big and if you are correct about his interest in girls already, maybe he will be in the running for making us Great Great
Post a Comment