This is Grave Digger, he was the talk of the show and one of Nathan's favourites.
This poor guy lost his tire after his first jump in the freestyle run...it was a nice one though lol
Nathan didn't want to wear his ear plugs until the last 20 minutes of the show and then no more than 5 minutes of wearing them he took them off again. It was pretty loud but only when the trucks would first take off or peel around the corners. Nathan loved the noise.
Here he is modeling his new Grave Digger hat and shirt that he got from the show. And guess what he's already said that he will be wearing to daycare tomorrow?? lol :)
3 comments:
I love the last pic ... he looks so proud.
I can only imagine the noise.
I wish I was there too.....That's awesome and I can only imagine how much Nathan loved it....Glad you had a good time.
Glad that you guys had a good time Pam! You can tell that Nathan just loves his new outfit. I think you'll get a few years out of the shirt LOL
Post a Comment