Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post and I know my sister is checking regularly for some new pics :) so I thought I'd better do this already lol

Nathan and Jordan are doing great!  Summer has went by quickly but we did enjoy the awesome weather we've had.

Jordan a.k.a. "Jiggy" is a big boy!  The nickname Jiggy came from TJ.  Not too sure how it really started but it has stuck and we tend to call him Jiggy or Jigs more than Jordan.  Although I still use Jordan here and there because he needs to know what his actual name is too lol




We went for a day trip to the CN Tower. 
















Nathan on the glass floor.

TJ's attempt at a group shot.  :)                           














This year we went on a big tree planting kick.  In total we planted 20 trees....now we get to sit back and watch them grow.


Here's Nathan's Oak tree.   We have 6 other oak's planted on the back/side of our property.  They are so small that you can barley see them from the house lol but they are cute little guys.  TJ is very proud of his little oak's. :)









We decided to put 4 junipers in the front between our driveway and our neighbour's driveway because it just seemed too open.  We used to have a big shrub but TJ decided to give it a trim and we think he may have chosen the wrong time because come the following year it died so ever since we've wanted something there and I think these look awesome!  He then prettied them up by putting red chips around them.  I love how it looks out there now.



















Jordan is tipping the scales at 22lbs. 2oz. and is 28" long (Nathan was almost 17lbs. at Jiggy's age lol)  He's having a hard time figuring out the whole rolling over thing.  He'll roll on his sides in his bed but when he's on the floor he tends to push up on his heels and kinda shimmy to one side so that's how he moves.  I keep trying to encourage rolling but he just doesn't do it.  He's started to play with his voice making "g" and "b" sounds.  And he can actually say what sounds like "Jiggy" which is kinda funny to hear.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the update! Yes, I do check daily.

The boys are cute as always....love them so much!
xoxo

Lauras Garden said...

I love Jiggy's hair. I would love to see more updates too.

Cherylinn said...

YES Pam....we all need more updates...The trees look spectacular. What a difference the 4 junipers make.

I was so glad to see some pictures.

Fiddling Granny said...

Looks as if you had a really busy summer! Jiggy is getting huge.